DRS Derma Rolling is also known as DRS micro-needling, DRS Derma Rollers are made of many high-grade microneedles that roll over and penetrate the skin's upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits. Firstly, they stimulate collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of skin problems. Secondly, they allow the transdermal application of creams, gels, and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively - boosting their effectiveness massively.
-12 Needles Roller Head
-300 Needles Roller Head
-720 Needles Roller Head
-1200 Needles Roller Head
-Needle Length: 0.5+1.0+1.5+2.0(mm)
-Certificate: CE, ISO13485
-Material for needles: stainless steel
How to use DRS derma roller
Interchange the roller head.
DRS derma roller kit comes with different interchangeable roller head.
Please switch different roller head according to the different area
1) Soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol, Or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes. Do not use autoclaves, steam and high-temperature sterilization methods
2) Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on the area of skin that the roller is to be used.
3) Roll backward and forwards 4-5 times keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more microvessels.
4) Move the roller four times at least in four directions(on the skin that needs care).
5) Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
6) Place ice roller in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. And then enjoy the cooling massaging effects on the face or body.
1) Don't re-use head, better use for 6-10 times per DRS Derma Roller
2) Do not share DRS Derma Roller with other people for hygiene.
3) Do not roll too much more than indicated times. If treated skin shows a hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
4) Keep the DRS microneedle part always clean.
5) Please place DRS Derma Roller be out of children’s reach.